Middle Harbour Kayak and Coffee
Enjoy a regular sociable fitness paddle and coffee!
Join our local group for a morning exercise class and coffee with a difference.
Leaving from Tunks Park, Cammeray and paddling 3km to The Spit Bridge for a coffee.
Meeting mid-morning on weekends, departing from Tunks Park boat ramp (Brothers Avenue, Cammeray) and paddling up to the end of Long Bay, Mosman, and around to The Spit Bridge. We follow the beautiful harbour around the bay, hugging the shoreline, which is perfect for both beginners and experienced paddlers.
This particular paddle will takes around 40-50 minutes, both ways, giving us plenty of time to enjoy a nice morning coffee and a rest at the cafe. Tone your arms, back and abs and absorb some vitamin D, whilst taking in the beauty of Middle Harbour. Enjoy the experience with friends or come along and meet new people. We have 9 single kayaks available for this paddle, making it sociable, yet personable.
What to bring/wear:
• Wear comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting wet. (From paddle splash)
• Wear thongs /kayaking shoes/flip flops.
• Sunscreen, sunnies, hat and any other necessary sun protection, plus a windbreaker jacket in case of a cooler breeze.
• A towel to dry off after the paddle. (In case of paddle splash)
• A change of clothes for after the paddle.
• Plenty of drinking water.
• A dry bag or secure key box is provided for your car keys.
• Current launch location is Tunks Park Boat Ramp, Brothers Avenue, Cammeray.
What’s included in the tour:
• All equipment hire, including a single sit-inside Grifinn Kayak, paddle and life-jacket.
• A dry bag for your phone, keys and camera.
• An experienced and friendly Kayak Guide to safely guide you to the coffee shop and back.
• An exclusive, small group tour of just 10 people, including your Guide.
• A fresh, hot coffee and some nibbles from Plonk cafe
Location: Tunks Park
Times: 11:00am to 2:00pm
Skill level: Beginner
Tunks Park Boat Ramp
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest kayak and fitness news!