Sydney by Kayak run regular clean-up kayak tours for Corporate or large groups of up to 8 or 18 paddlers. Book your team in for a morning kayak on Sydney Harbour, collecting rubbish from the waterway, whilst getting a good dose of fresh air, vitamin D and a morning coffee. Sydney by Kayak will also donate a percentage from each kayak tour booked to The Sea Life Trust. If you can’t see a time that suits your work group, please email email@example.com and we’ll work with you to schedule a time that works for you.
- Use of up to 10 or 20 kayaks, including 2 Guides (8 or 18 available for paddlers, depending on how many kayak vans are booked)
- Kayak Guides to do full set-up and pack-up
- Sydney by Kayak will donate 30-35% donation to The Sea Life Trust from every kayak tour booked
- New life-jackets and carbon fiber paddles, replaced every year
- All clean-up equipment, including buckets, gloves, sieves and litter picker sticks
- Two experienced Kayak Guides to brief and guide the groups on the water
- Up to 2 hours for full event, including safety briefing, launch, the kayak tour itself on Sydney harbour and debrief, including sorting and weighing the rubbish
- A fresh barista made coffee or tea to enjoy on the water (in a reusable thermos cup)
- All photos, taken by your Guides
$1,100 (inc. GST) for up to 18 paddlers and 2 Kayak Guides (both vans booked) – Sydney by Kayak to donate 35% ($350 per tour) to The Sea Life Trust
$550 (inc. GST) for up to 8 paddlers and 2 Kayak Guides (one van booked) – Sydney by Kayak to donate 30% ($150 per tour) to The Sea Life Trust
If you can’t see a time that suits your work group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to schedule an alternative time that works for you.
Join our Responsible Paddlers Movement and help keep our waterways and marine life thriving.