This particular paddle will take around 40-45 minutes, both ways, giving us time to enjoy a nice morning coffee and a rest at the beach, half way. Tone your arms, back and abs and absorb some vitamin D, whilst taking in the beauty of Middle Harbour. Enjoy the experience with friends or come along and meet new people. We have 9 single kayaks available for this paddle, making it sociable, yet personable.
What to bring/wear:
• Wear comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting wet. (From paddle splash)
• Wear thongs /kayaking shoes/flip flops.
• Swimwear for at the beach!
• Sunscreen, sunnies, hat and any other necessary sun protection, plus a windbreaker jacket in case of a cooler breeze.
• A towel to dry off after the paddle. (In case of paddle splash)
• A change of clothes for after the paddle.
• Plenty of drinking water.
• A dry bag or secure key box is provided for your car keys.
• Current launch location is Tunks Park Boat Ramp, Brothers Avenue, Cammeray.
What’s included in the tour:
• All equipment hire, including a single sit-inside Grifinn Kayak, paddle and life-jacket.
• A dry bag for your phone, keys and camera.
• An experienced and friendly Kayak Guide to safely guide you to the coffee shop and back.
• An exclusive, small group tour of just 10 people, including your Guide.
• A fresh, hot barista coffee and some nibbles